Works on Plexiglas 2015
Jean-Pierre Sergent work in progress at the Besançon studio's for his new series of paintings on Plexiglas: The Entropic Suites, Spring-Summer 2015
- 1 > 16, Working on the rubylith masking films in order to cut them to the right size.
- 17 > 25, Exposing the frames with the films in the light-box table and removing the unexposed emulsion.
- 26 > 56, Hand silkscreening the images on Plexiglas panels with a squeegee on the printing table.
- 57 > 77, Painting 3 coats of monochrome acrylic color on the back of the Plexiglas panels with a brush.
- 78 > 79, Painting 3 coats of gesso on the back of the Plexiglas panels with a roll.
- 80 > 245, Different work in progress at the studio.