Works on paper
Jean-Pierre Sergent work in progress at the Besançon studio's for his new series of works on BFK Rives paper: Le désir, la matrice, la grotte et le lotus blanc, Spring 2014
- 1 > 21, Adjusting and taping two films together on the light-box table.
- 22 > 26, Reclaiming old silkscreen frames with the Karcher gun.
- 27 > 38, Coating the silkscreen frames with light sensitive emulsion.
- 39 > 48, Taping the films on the dried silkscreen frames.
- 49 > 57, Exposing the frames with the films in the light-box table and removing the unexposed emulsion.
- 58 > 70, Blocking the small pinholes on the silkscreen frames.
- 71 > 84, Mixing acrylic paint and hand silkscreen printing the images on Rives B.F.K. paper with a squeegee.
- 85 > 105, Unrolling rolls of BFK Rives paper and cutting it into large formats of 1.20 x 1.07 m and 0.60 x 1.07 m.